Is This You?
- Do you dream of that perfect Christmas where everything works smoothly, but you somehow never manage to achieve it?
- Do you find that the Holiday season leaves you stressed & overwhelmed, or just too busy to really enjoy the special moments with your family?
- Do you end up pulled in too many directions, and hopelessly broke by the end of it?
Imagine instead if the Holidays could be like this:
- You spend lots of quality time with your family.
- You can treat your kids to their very favorite activities & goodies, and see their eyes light up with joy when they open the perfect gift on Christmas morning.
- You don’t feel stressed or overwhelmed, and there’s enough time to do just the right amount of fun things.
- And, you don’t start the new year with a bank overdraft, or looming credit card bills
The key to a calm, stress free and slow Christmas is all in the planning.
Plan your best Christmas ever with the Mindful Christmas Planner. Set your main intentions for the holiday season and work out your budget before deciding on all the fun activities and treats you’ll partake in. Manage your gift list, and make a plan for all the creative gifts you’ll be making for loved ones. There’s space to brainstorm handmade card ideas, decor, and even memory keeping and gift wrapping.
Hi, I’m Francine and I looove Christmas! My family calls me the Christmas Elf! I also love using planners to help me stay organized and mindful. A few years ago when I decided to take a slower more meaningful approach to the Holidays, I started writing down everything on random bits of paper and in various notebooks. Later on I put everything together in my Filofax, and now I have designed this simple and useful planner insert by compiling everything into one system.
- You’ll spend more meaningful moments with your family and friends this Holiday
- Your beautiful handmade gifts will be finished on time
- You’ll actually find the time to keep up with documenting December
- The Christmas cards will go out on time this year.
Who is This Planner For?
- Women who want a more meaningful and slow Christmas
- Creatives with a stationery and planner addiction
- Printer savvy peeps
The Christmas Planner comes with 18 simple A5 sized pages as listed below:
- Cover Page
- Decor Ideas
- Holiday Activities
- Food Ideas
- Memory Projects
- Christmas Cards
- Gifts to Buy (2-page spread)
- Gifts to Make (2-page spread)
- Detailed Handmade Gift Planner (2-page spread)
- Gift Wrap Plan (2-page spread)
The planner is designed to be printed on A5 sized paper, but it can also be scaled up and printed on A4 or Letter pages. Print as many pages as you need of each worksheet. Printing instructions are included with your download.