Six months of the year have gone by (flown by!), and as we’re about to start summer vacation – today is finally the last day of school – I am setting some time aside to reflect, redirect and regroup.
I’m looking back at my word of the year – Radiate – and the goals and intentions I set for 2016. I’m asking the following questions
- How has my word served me so far?
- What specific instances in the last six months demonstrate that I am living the truth of my word
- Which of my goals have I achieved?
- How has achieving those changed me? Changed my life?
Time to look a bit ahead now.
- What goals have I not achieved? Why?
- Which goals or intentions are no longer serving me?
- What should I let go of for the rest of the year?
- Is there anything new I should add?
I’ll combine the answers from these questions to regroup my intentions for the last months of 2016.
It’s summer time and the living is easy! This is also the time to take a break, relax and enjoy the good weather and family time. My hammock is installed under the mulberry trees, and the pantry and fridge are stocked with fresh eats, refreshing drinks, and yummy cocktails. Maybe I’ll even add cocktail umbrella!
What are you doing this month? If you’re in a reflection and regrouping mood, grab the free worksheet with the journaling questions above.