Purse-sized softcover notebook to plan and remember Thanksgiving.
Whether you’re a seasoned host, or this is your first time holding a Thanksgiving dinner, make it all come together with this combined Thanksgiving Planner and Gratitude Journal.
Use it to brainstorm and plan:
- Your Budget
- Your Fall Bucket List
- Guest List
- Menu Planning
- Family Games and Activities
- Indoor and Outdoor Decorations
– October and November Calendars to plan all your events and projects. Dates left blank on Calendar so you can add with stamps, stickers or colored pens.
– Black & White interior that you can decorate as you like with stamps, stickers, markers and colored pens to match your Thanksgiving theme.
– 60 blank pages to use for daily journaling and gratitude throughout the month. Add photos to document your memories, and ask family members to add what they are thankful for each day.
This slim journal is ideal whether you’re throwing a party, or celebrating just with your family. And it’s a planner and scrapbook all in one. Add the year on the spine, and save as a keepsake.
- 5″ x 8″ – Large/Cahier size
- 80 cream sheets
- 90gsm paper
- dot grid pages
Numbered pages with a table of contents means it’s easy to find your place.
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”